Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We're having a BABY!!!

That's right! The rumor is true- we have a little one on the way! As I am writing this I am 13 weeks pregnant, and the due date is February 12th, 2008. We are SUPER excited! We found out while we were in Vegas in June, and have managed to keep it a secret for quite a while (it was really hard). I haven't had any morning sickness (praise the Lord!), but we did have one scare at week 9. We got to hear the heartbeat just last week, though, and all seems to be progressing normally. I'm not really showing yet, but John seems to think I am. As the weeks and months pass we will try to post some pictures for those of you who don't see us regularly. Oh! And I've already painted the baby's room! It is a fun shade of light green- which should go well with boy or girl things. We hope to find out if it will be a boy or a girl in September.

No comments: