Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hooray for Saturday!

OK, so I brought up the last post I made, and HOLY COW! I write the world's longest posts! Ooops! I guess I just have a lot of details to get out. What's funny to me is I know as I was typing I was leaving some things out so it wouldn't get too long! HA!

Today is Saturday, and I got to sleep in! Yes! After this week that kicked my butt, I really needed some extra sleep. I have to say that after Monday at my new school, every day did get progressively better. Tuesday was perhaps a slight digression in some areas, but that's another story (that I won't tell or this post will be ENORMOUS!). By Friday I was feeling pretty good, and now I am only debating whether or not I should stop back into my classroom over the weekend. I'm mostly ready and could make things work, but maybe I want to be SUPER ready! :)

Well, that's all. I know. It's shocking. This is short. :) More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now I find out you have a blog. Why didn't I know this?

I will check back in, but you have to write a more recent post. And add the ultrasound picture. I want to see the baby(ies).

Sarah Carlson said...

I'm not sure why you didn't know, Ebby. What's funny is Laura R. from church said she found our blog through you guys somehow, and that was over a month ago! Strange...