Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nothing New

I am here to report that there is nothing new to report. We went to our regular Dr.'s appt. on Friday, and we're still in a wait-and-see mode for baby. As I suspected, the information we were receiving from the other Dr. we've seen for the past 3 visits regarding an induction was more a matter of personal opinion/ philosophy. Our regular Dr. is back and not really interested in inducing labor at this point, so I guess we'll see what this week brings. I was really hoping not to go back to work tomorrow morning, but unless something happens in the next couple of hours, I'll be back! I also have my last evening of conferences on Tuesday night-- I've prepped the kids to do student-led conferences so my sub could cover for me if need-be. Also this week in my classroom we have scheduled 2 field trips- one on Wednesday, and another on Thursday. I'm not sure what I want to do about that if I still haven't gone in... Hmmm... something to consider.

Anyhow, John built a bookcase for the nursery this afternoon, and now everything looks absolutely great. He's also done with ref-ing hockey for the season, so we are really ready! We'll let you know if the baby decides to come anytime soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric Edward!!!! It's time to quit playing hide and seek! Come on out!!

Anonymous said...

saw you at church this weekend. Hoping next weekend your to busy cuddling that little guy on the outside to make it! Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and all the info. You are quite the painter aren't you? Very nice. Now you better come by Friedell and bring him by to see all of us. Good luck Sarah. Miss ya and hugs from all of us. Nancy

Eric R. said...

When's that baby coming? Today would be nice as Ella is one month old today.

Melissa G said...

Happy Valentine's day! Little guy, don't you want to be the best V-day present ever??

If you want some fun reading, you can check out my blog too. I mostly put it together to share some vacation pictures with my family... www"dot"msgfun"dot"blogspot"dot"com

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love your pictures. What took the longest - -deciding WHAT to paint or the painting?
Forgot that you had a blogspot until Kristi mentioned that your baby is due momentarily. Didn't know that you had picked Eric Edward either. Boy (no pun intended), am I ever behind.
Maybe even now you are in labor ;)
Glad he wasn't born yesterday; no boy would want Valentine's Day to be his birthday. Hope the birth will be uneventful and his surprises will be minimal. I will take time to pray right now....