Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pictures of the Little Man

There's not much new around here, but I thought it was time to post an update again. The highlights of the week are:
  • Our friends Meggan and Kyle had their baby boy, so Malachi went to meet his new friend Lucas Owen on Tuesday. Again, I didn't think to bring my camera-- oh, well. We'll get a picture of Malachi with his friends taken soon enough. :)

  • We had some visitors for a couple of hours yesterday. Malachi got to meet his cousins Tulia and Zeke while my mom and sister (Rachel) visited. It was great to see all of them.

  • Today Malachi and I took Blazer to the vet for his yearly check up. This was a new experience for us, as I have never been to the vet. It went well- Blazer meowed the entire way there and back, but was quiet for the Dr. It was pretty interesting carrying Malachi in his carrier in my right hand, and Blazer in his carrier in my left on the way in to the building. ;)
Below are some pictures I thought I would share. Notice how Malachi looks like a little old man-- you really wouldn't be able to mistake him for a girl, even if he was dressed in all pink. This baby is boy through and through!


John's uncle Ron and aunt Doreen and their kids Seth, Annika, Jakob, and Lukas meeting Malachi a few weeks ago.




I promise not to do this every time, but this is the last time he wore this outfit. It it the first outfit that Malachi has outgrown.

Again, I promise not to do this every time, but this is the last "Newborn" diaper that Malachi wore. He has outgrown those, as well.

Malachi meeting his cousins Tulia and Zeke.

Cousin Tulia holding Malachi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so tiny in that swing. Isn't it fun to have all of these "firsts"?

Sarah Carlson said...

It is fun! He does still look pretty tiny, but to us he's grown a fair amount. The pictures are more for you and the others miles away than anything else. I hope you enjoy them! :)

P.S. I hope things went well with Ron being home for a few days.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
I have a gift all ready to send...but then they said you will be having a shower at work sometime when things are convenient for you so I'll just keep it, although....it is a size bigger and Malachi seems to be growing like a weed, so if you need it early, hollar. ;-) I hope your appointments went well. CUTE pictures! We are all praying for you.
Lori
BV