Saturday, May 17, 2008

Life has been crazy!

Hello everyone! I've heard from several people that we need to update the blog... sorry it's taken so long! Life has been especially crazy for me this past week as my 5th grade class went on their big Eagle Bluff trip; it's 3 days and 2 nights of non-stop learning and fun. I didn't spend the night with them, however; my team covered for me so that I could come home at nights. That was good, but I was out of the house from 7:30am until 7:30pm. Oh! And John was awesome about making sure Malachi was taken care of. :)

Malachi's dedication on Saturday night was wonderful. Here's a picture from the night. It's not terribly clear, but it's all I've got. Maybe John's mom got one that is better that I can post later on.

Here are some other pictures I thought I would share. Things continue to go well with Malachi, health-wise. He did manage to catch a little cold in the last week, but he's done really well with it, so no complaints!

This is Malachi completely wiped out after his first day at daycare.


I just think this picture is cute. He also happens to be wearing an outfit we bought right after we found out I was pregnant last June.


These 2 are the closest I've gotten of smiles while I actually have the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Malachi's smiles! Sarah, it was great to see you Saturday and get the hug--spilled coffee and all. ;^)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures! I love them and can't wait to meet Mr. Malachi.