Monday, February 9, 2009

Back to Life

So, the 3rd Quarter has officially started, and conferences are almost over, and life is starting to settle back down again. I'm sorry about the blogging dry-spell, but I hoped my message of hate might help you understand what was happening. Wow- was I ever over-committed and worn out!

Well, I think I will keep this post light. Below are some of my favorite pictures that haven't made it on here before. Why? I don't know. Just enjoy!

This first one is my sister Kristi holding Malachi and his cousin Liberty. I just think this is too funny!
Here's Malachi playing with Liberty. He loved hanging out with her on this day in November. They were so cute together!

Here's Malachi enjoying one of his first "solid food" meals. Mmmm... cereal!
I just like how he's sticking out his tongue- plus the shirt from Aunt Kristi is adorable!
Sticking with the theme of eating- Malachi got this book from Aunt Ange and Uncle Joe for Christmas and immediately showed his appreciation by gnawing on it.

Well, life is almost back to normal speed for us. We're getting ready for Malachi's Birthday-- I cannot believe it is less than 2 weeks away! Our baby boy is getting so big!

2 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

I just love the name, Liberty!

the j-crew said...

Awww, I love the "new" pictures! He's such a luv!