Sunday, April 12, 2009

Silent Auction and Dinner!

Hello Friends! I want to invite you to a very special silent auction and dinner to benefit Teen MOPS. My church runs this awesome ministry to encourage pregnant or parenting mothers ages 13-19. It helps teen moms become more self-sufficient, confident, mature, giving, and self aware young women. I am helping organize the silent auction portion, and there are some wonderful items up for bid! Tickets are $8 for adults, and $4 for children ages 2-10. It will take place this Friday, April 17th from 6:30- 8:30pm at Christ Community Church. Oh! And the dinner is catered by Olive Garden- yum! Please register on-line prior to the event (the sooner the better!!!) here: http://www.icebrrg.com/Public/EmbedForm.aspx?formID=27114. If this link doesn't work for you, please let me know.
Thanks for considering this, and maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment:

The McCutcheons said...

I sent the truffles and cheesecake with Mark. I hope they made it to the church kitchen. :) I could see him dropping the trays OR....eating them and replacing them with Oreos!