Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hmmm... I'm rude

Okay, so that last post was just meant to be some of my rambling thoughts. I've since come to the realization that it could be read as me complaining that my birthday was not fun. Since I spent it with family down in sunny Arizona this year, let me point out that this year was definitely great! As I said- I got cake! I'm just saying that nothing can really come close to the little kid birthdays you have. You know, the kind where all of your friends come with beautifully wrapped TOYS, and you get to play games like "Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Donkey" and "Clothespin Drop." And don't forget the cake and goody bags! It's just, no matter what, nothing will ever come close again. I guess that means I'll just have to continue on with the tradition and live vicariously through my kid! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I gave you those parties! They were pretty stressful for me to put together and I never thought they were good enough, but now that you have such wonderful memories.....guess they were all worth it. So love you -

Mom