Monday, March 24, 2008

Things I've Been Meaning to Mention

Hello Folks! It seems like time flies by, and before I know it I've missed the opportunity to comment on/ share something. So this post is devoted to those things I forgot...

  • A while back I was commenting on having to go on 2 field trips with my class, and being concerned about possibly going into labor while on them. I set up a plan with my school just in case, but a very lovely friend bailed me out of one of the trips. Carrie Johnson (a teacher I taught 6th grade with at Kellogg) called me up the morning of one of the trips, and offered to go in my place. It was completely unexpected, but OH-so-appreciated! I thought she deserved a shout out on my blog. :)
  • John's been posting some pictures, and one of them I had meant to post. It's the one of Malachi in his swing. I was going to say that John was such a good daddy that he put together the swing all by himself one evening (I usually do all assembly-type work). The picture is of Malachi's first ride in the swing.
  • The feet at the top of our blog are actually Malachi's feet with our wedding rings. We took him to get his pictures taken when he was just 10 days old. They turned out super cute, and I'll have to post some more soon.
  • I'm back to singing on the worship team at church! I was able to sing for a super-fun choir weekend Mar. 15/16th, as well as sing on a regular team on Good Friday. It is great to be back, and John was a great stay-at-home dad while I was off at church.
  • It is SO great that John is able to be home over the weekends now that Malachi is here. We get to go to church together (and sit in the cry-room ;) ), he helps with Malachi all day, and we just get to have some family time. It is wonderful!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The picture of Malachi's feet is AWESOME!