Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Doctor Visit & Day Care

Hi, I was scolded at church last weekend for not writing anything for over a week! I have dropped Malachi off at day care three mornings now and it is going very well. According to the daily reports, Malachi is being a very good baby! He has been getting some fresh air during the days while the big kids play outside in the 70 degree temperatures. He seems to be eating quite a bit for us and sleeping very well. I think the fresh air has been good for him.

Malachi was also taken in for his two month pediatrician well-baby checkup. He is staying perfectly on his growth curve (now weighs 9 lbs. 8 oz. and is 22 inches long). It seems he is in the 40-50th percentile for size. We also started his vaccinations yesterday and it was painful to see him get four shots in rapid succession. He turned red and cried hard for under two minutes and then was very pleasant for the rest of the day so we feel good about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link again, great website! Glad to hear things are looking good, it is amazing how quickly they grow, hang onto some of it, you'll be amazed how quickly he will seem so BIG! I will have to keep checking for updates, what a great way to track his growth/development/social events!

Anonymous said...

I agree...update more. I am so far away and the only way I get to see anything is through your blog. What you think is mundane is a joy for me.

Anonymous said...

It is so great that he is gaining weight and growing! Isn't it hard to see them get those shots? I think it is just as hard for mom as it is for baby...

God bless you all, Carlson crew!


Sara Lohse