Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We ARE having one BOY!

That's right! The verdict is in!
Today was our "last chance" ultrasound, courtesy of Maureen J. out of the goodness of her heart! I had been advised by various people to drink sugary or caffeinated drinks to get this baby moving this time around, so after school got out I ate a bag of skittles and stopped by Dunn Bros. to get a nice BIG coffee! Yum! Anyhow, Maureen put the wand down and immediately (like in a millisecond) saw the goods. Her exact words: "Oh! You ARE having a boy!" No question this time, folks! It's time to start buying blue...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A boy!! How sweet. Now I have to get something blue for you.

Anonymous said...

THat is so awesome guys. You can name hime after me, Ronald Eugene Ray II Carlson

Eric R. said...

Eric will be great now that you know it's a boy. You can honor both Ron and I with the middle name, Eugene. (Ron, I had no idea we shared the same middle name.) Hope all is well.