Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged Again!

OK- Ebby didn't learn her lesson. I've been tagged again! This one is short and sweet, though.

Here are the Rules: go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder open up the 5th picture and post it then tag 5 people when you are done.

I love that this is the picture that it turned out to be. I need some Aloha spirit this week. It's always tough at school right before a long break, and right now I REALLY need a break! I just have been trying to keep in mind that in a few short weeks we'll be in North Myrtle Beach for a little anniversary vacation!

This picture is from when we were in Oahu in 2006.

I am going to tag others this time. I tag Jen E., Laura W. (if you still read this), Heather S., Kristi E., and Missy E. This is no pressure and fun! :)

4 comments:

Missy Eagen said...

sorry charlie I was already tagged in fact I couldn't even think of anyone to tag! :)

I like your picture, I agree it has been a long week. In fact I'm reading blogs instead of getting ready for work, I have a headache the size of south eastern MN and I'm trying to remind myself that I like it here!

The McCutcheons said...

Beach, water, warmth....I am crying tears of joy for you and your vacation!

Anonymous said...

My mom called and told me that it was 74 degrees yesterday. Was supposed to get up to 76 today. I hope that it stays warm for you.

Jen Elder said...

Got your tag and I actually did it! Check it out http://jenelder.blogspot.com :) Oh to be someplace warm right now...