Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Heaven Practice"

We have what my friend Ron calls "Heaven Practice" this weekend at my church. Instead of the normal 3-5 singers leading the praise and worship for the services, we have a big contemporary gospel-type choir with about 30 people. It is so fun to be in, and so awesome to hear. If you're in the area and don't regularly come to Christ Community Church, consider this your invitation to join us this weekend! The services are at 5:30pm Saturday, and 9am and 10:30am Sunday. All services are the same. Maybe I'll see you there!

4 comments:

Jen Elder said...

I love when the choir sings! Wonderful again this past weekend...so much energy.

Kristi said...

Our whole family loved it! Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone in the congregation belted it out like that at every service every weekend?!

Melissa G said...

I agree, it was an excellent music weekend!

Sarah Carlson said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. It is clear the congregation gets into it just as much as the choir- they really do belt it out! I agree Kristi- I wish everyone sang it out like that every week!