Sunday, February 24, 2008

Home from the Hospital

We are home! Malachi and Sarah were released on Saturday at 4:15 p.m. It has been fun to have him in our own environment. What a good sleeper he was last night. I woke him at 1:00 a.m. to take my turn feeding him and Sarah woke him at 4:00 a.m. to take her turn. Then I got up with him at 8:30 a.m. this morning. He really never cried at all and had to be woken up to eat. I have now changed at least five diapers and it is going faster and easier every time! Here are some pictures from me giving him his first bath yesterday at the hospital.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your post. I have been looking eagerly since last night. So happy to hear things are going so well and beautiful pictures as usual. Hope to see you guys soon. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Good job John.