Friday, February 22, 2008

Malachi's Third Day

Well, it was a pretty good day. However, we are not home free yet. There may still be a problem with Malachi's heart after all but for the time being he will probably be coming home on Saturday morning. They will continue to monitor him closely through echocardiograms perhaps on a weekly basis until they can figure out why it looks different. The best case scenario is that while he grows the heart will correct itself. Regardless, Malachi is super-content (so far) and enjoys being held. His dad has fed him from a bottle six times.

Today's visitors included Sarah's sister Rachel, Sarah's mom, Ryan, Megan, and Braden, and Ed and Becky. Malachi's nurse for the day in the Level 2 nursery was Lori who setup John and Sarah for their first date in August 2002!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is beautiful! I just may steal it and put it on my blog. It may seem like I am a stalker, but I promise I'm not. I am just so excited to see little Malachi. Keep the pictures coming please.

Anonymous said...

John, Sarah and Malachi ... Proverbs 3:5-6 ... we rejoice with you and pray for you daily!
the kelly family